11.03.2008

Our FHE

This is how we spent our Family Home Evening tonight.... haha CrAzY CaLiFoRnIaNs!!

8 comments:

Whitney R said...

way to spend your FHE! Interesting, though, how there were both No's and (way more) Yes's on the same corner. That was kind of nice that everyone was at least tolerating each other.

I really hope it passes (that everyone votes YES!)

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

That's awesome Holly! God will bless you guys for all you efforts! I wish I could've been there with you!

Andersen said...

You guys are so great! Way to be involved!!! Bruin is so cute!!!!! I can't wait to see what you guys do next week! ;)

Candace said...

That is so cool you guys! Wish we could have been there with you!

Aria said...

YAY! yes on 8!! way to do your part. I really wanted to go do that for our ward, but couldn't. Looks like a great turn out though!! good job!

Robyn said...

HAHAHA I dont know why that makes me laugh!! You guys are so funny! Good for you!

Pete Stott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pete Stott said...

Look who made the news

Click Here