11.12.2008

My New Seat

For a few weeks now I've been stalking craigslist for a Bumbo seat for Bruin. It seemed every time one was posted I would call or email and be too late. These things were selling like hot cakes! So first thing I did this morning when I got up was check craigslist and sure enough, a Bumbo was posted late last night for $15. There was no number listed so I emailed her begging her to call me as soon as she got my message cuz I wanted to come buy it today. About a half hour later she called me and said she would hold it for me and laughed because she was amazed at how many people were emailing her for it already! Anyways, I'm just thrilled that I beat out the other people and here it is, my green Bumbo. We tried it out this morning and he may not QUITE be ready for it but he's close! Yay for craigslist



Oh and this is a pic of Phil finishing up carving FOUR HUGE TURKEYS for my dad's YSA ward Thanksgiving dinner. What a good man :)



While finishing this post I was in the middle of baking some brownies for my neighbors (and yes, of course I'll save A FEW bites for me). I decided to melt some Reeses Pieces baking chips to drizzle on top of half of them to make them pretty and yummy! Well who knew that microwaving them would end up filling my kitchen with smoke. I was freaking out cuz Bruin finally fell asleep in his crib for his nap and I was nervous our smoke alarm would go off! So I just threw open all my doors and grabbed our standing fan and faced it out the door to blow it all out. So far no alarm. Phhhewwww!!
Ok and here's another cute pic of my little guy. I just can't get enough of him :)

1 comment:

*~McGarys~* said...

Bumbos are the best!!! Ya I'm so exited that you got such a great deal on it. Bruin is getting big. CUTE KID!