Last night, my mom came over and we made BBQ chicken pizza and watched this weeks Biggest Loser. Love that show! I just love this pizza so I thought I'd share the recipe for anyone looking to make something different for dinner this week. I took this pic when I made half of it with pineapple once.

BBQ Chicken Pizza
2 breasts chicken (or 4-5 tenderloins)
Your favorite BBQ sauce (I use Kraft Honey Hickory Smoke)
1 Tbl of liquid smoke
bunch of cilantro
Around 2 cups of mozzarrella
(red onion optional)
Put the defrosted chicken in a crockpot with BBQ sauce, liquid smoke, and like a Tablespoon of water. Cook on high until shreddable (between 1-2 hours).
Using any pizza dough recipe (I just let my breadmaker do the work) roll the dough out and onto a pizza pan. Spread a good layer of BBQ sauce all over dough, sprinkle evenly with chicken (and red onion if you want), then cover with mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Take out of oven and sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.
Mmmmm delicious!
Last but not least, here is my new favorite picture of Bruin :)
5 comments:
he is seriously so cute!! hopefully we meet him next week when you guys are down here!! i wish you guys lived closer to us! thanks for the pizza recipe that looks good! i made these calzones the other night and i have a bunch of leftover pizza dough so i'll try out your recipe!! tomorrow is twilight YAY! i already have tickets to go and royce is going too haha!! do you have tickets yet? -aub
That pizza looks yummy! Plus that picture of your little guy is so cute! I think that is a Phil look.
He is so Cute!
He really is a cute little guy! I love the picture of both of you too, the view is so pretty, I am jealous of your nice weather. I would be alright with having a winter in the 60-70 range:) I am going to try that pizza recipe, it looks so yummy.
He is looking more and more like you everyday! The pizza looks good, too.
Post a Comment