10.23.2008

Sick Lame-O Mom

It is so hard to be good mom when you're sick. Well at least it is for me! Phil and I both came down with colds this week and it is no fun. Yesterday I had no energy and I think Bruin saw more of his swing and baby einsteins in his bouncer than ever before.. Poor little man.
I'm sorry! Fun mommy will be back soon

3 comments:

Andersen said...

I'm so sorry you guys are sick! Luckily I haven't had to experience that yet... knock on wood. It was so great to see you guys though. I'm glad you made it home safely, but sorry it was kind of a pain. Bruin is just as cute as his pictures. I hope you feel better and good luck with the napping. Max goes through that a lot actually. Every time I see my mom she holds him ALL the time!!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Sorry you are sick! It sucks being sick when you are a mom because there isn't anyone to take care of you.:( Hope you get better fast. We deal with despoiling Kenna everytime too-no fun. Glad the blessing went well, he looked so handsome.

Whitney R said...

I'm sorry your both sick! It's really going around.

Fortunately he wont remember this week of his life and you'll be off the hook!