the Secret Service, he would be disqualified because of his
past association with William Ayers, a known terrorist.
For this same reason, the person who could be Commander
in Chief would be disqualified from joining the military he
wants to command.If he is elected President he would not
qualify to be his own body guard!

Oh, and how come the media never brings us pictures (un-doctored) like these, would it be negative if people actually knew he is a chain smoker? Why?
-Phil
2 comments:
Hmmm... I didn't know any of these things.
Wasn't going to vote for him before and I still don't plan on doing it now. :)
Phil, so who are you going to vote for? Holly, I just read your last post and I think you guys should move back! I keep telling Todd we should move to Cali and just try to find a job once we get there...
Post a Comment