4.01.2010

Garden

Today we "helped" my dad plant their garden. It was a beautiful day and I wanted to learn how to plant stuff so that I can eventually do it on my own when we have the space for it.
We planted cantaloupe, peppers, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, parsley, carrots, beats, zucchini and squash. Bruin just dug in the dirt and played with hoses which of course thrills him. Now the trick will be to keep him out of the garden when we visit grandma and grandpas!
Here are a few pics I got





And doesn't Bruin look so old in this pic?

5 comments:

Heather B said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! It's SO nice to hear from someone who totally understands (and even better, you found the solution.) I'm really excited to hear this. I just got caught up on your ER trip, I'm SO sorry about the kidney problems!! I have heard that kidney pain is the only thing worse then labor, and I feel so awful that you had to endure that pain for hours. I hope it stays away. Good luck with everything!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

I'm so jealous! I want to learn to do this!! I'd love to have my own garden someday!

Andersen said...

Hope you're feeling better first of all. Planting a garden is always fun for me but than taking care of it is a whole different story. I LOVE the fresh produce but weeding is not my thing. You look great by the way!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Hardwork always pay. Expecting the picture of bloom in your garden on your upcoming blog. Keep on posting. Iflorist.co.uk

Aria said...

I want a garden too! Bruin looks SO old in ALL of the pictures. It's crazy to think he's not a baby anymore.