4.19.2008

Joys of Pregnancy



Pregnant = Frequent trips to the bathroom, all day and all night.
So now we have "His and Hers" toilet paper - The cheap kind for me and the softest Charmin rolls for Phil. So now good toilet paper is added to my list of things I can't wait to enjoy once I'm no longer pregnant, along with zipped up pants, sleeping on my stomach, and heartburn free nights.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get my backgrounds from cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
you can also get some at pyzam.com but whenever you use that one you have to redo everything on the side of your blog like the links and stuff. if you have anymore questions let me know.

I feel for you and the frequent bathroom trips. What really makes me mad is when I think i have to go so bad that I will pee my pants and then I go and there is hardly anything there, aghhh. Good luck!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

That's so funny! I still buy the expensive kind for me, though. I just think if I'm wiping more, then I deserve the soft kind. See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

The concert is in Spokane on May 24 at the spokane arean. i remember the good ol' days when we flew for free, I do miss it. That would be great if you came. we got our tickets on ticketswest.com i think.

KJ and Michelle said...

haha funny. Cute background! How'd you do that?

The Price Family said...

I think Holly deserves the good toilet paper!!!