


Yes, we are finally College Graduates! Phil and I both graduated last Thursday with our BS Degrees in Health Science and Sociology. It was really fun for us to be able to walk together, and even greater that we got to walk with Royce and AubRee!
My parents flew up to Idaho to celebrate with us on the big day. While Mom took me birthday shopping for maternity clothes, my dad outfitted Phil in some new "college graduate" clothes- some shirts, ties, and slacks so Phil can look sharp in the work field. Thank you Mom and Dad! We love you so much!
3 comments:
I'm so jealous you're a college grad! It makes me want to get my butt back in school. Congrats!
I had meant to congratulate you at Tyler's reception, but congratulations on both of your graduations!
Your Dad is the greatest he is my bishop!
Post a Comment