Anyways, once we were there we had such a fun time together. I loved being with my sisters, although they make me feel like a talentless schmuck sometimes cuz they're such good moms and wives! My sister April helped me re-upholster the baby swing pad that goes on the swing I just bought off of craigslist. It turned out sooo cute! I will post a pic of it once I finish the edging.
Here are some pics of the 10 days we all spent together. Bruin had a blast with all his cousins, although the last day there I think he'd decided he'd had enough and wanted to cling to me all day and have me hold him. I guess you can only take so much hanging with the big dogs.

The Zoo


Grocery shopping

The Beach



Lots of time in the backyard





Trying to get good photos


Already counting down the days until NEXT time where we'll have at least three more! (3 of us are pregnant right now).
P.S. Bruin's private blog has also been updated with more pics and video of him from the vaca.
2 comments:
What a fun vacation!!!! Look at all those cute boys!
What a great tradition! I can't believe all those little boys. So are the other two that are pregnant are they having boys again too? BTW I had a dream last night that you were having twins!:)
Post a Comment