
Ohhh Jillian... Even though you bug me I feel so sorry for you and this upcoming season. Either the casting committee has awful taste or the amount of men signing up to be on Bachelor is dwindling away. Perhaps all the normal men with real jobs, who aren't lifeguards or break dancers, are too busy working hard to save their companies and such during this economy crisis. Yes that must be it. Well however this sad bunch of gomers came together, this season of the Bachelor may possibly be the worst season yet, and has convinced me that any silly dreams of how cool it would be to be a Bachelorette are long gone. To have to pretend to like any of these guys for SIX WEEKS and put on a romantic show for ABC would be torture.
There is a small glimmer of hope in Sasha, Ed, and Kiptyn.
I would give the boot to these men for the following:
Mike- Greasy hair
Julian- shaped like a square and "Jillian&Julien" does NOT sound great
Tanner P- Foot fetish FREAK
Brad- "he's SENSITIVE" ew
Michael- break dancing is NOT attractive
Juan- still figuring you out... but seems like a drag
Dave- seems a little shady and immature
Jake- Pilots have a terrible reputation for cheating and would be gone all the time. You would however, have flight benefits and that is cause for consideration ;)
Jillian, good luck and good riddance.
6 comments:
omg. totally agree! I straight up told my hubby that its gonna be sasha or ed. they are the only ones with any amount of potential. i sure hope she can see through all the other boys.... what a waste of time.
you are hilarious!! i had the same thoughts there are no attractive guys at all! but i guess if you have to be on that show to find love you must be a little weird yourself!
lol you are cracking me up!
Okay, I feel bad that she has no really potential guys but than again I am glad that it won't be that interesting. After being so mad about what Jason did to Melissa I swore off the bachelor and the bachelorette. I'm glad I won't be missing much.
Oh man, I completely agree! I feel like the chances of getting a Trista and Ryan are so slim.
But how many other summer shows are there to watch? Besides So You Think You Can Dance :)
Post a Comment