Bruin is getting so big! I love that last picture. We just got some family pictures too and the photographer said, "Just keep smiling" So that's what we did. Max was running off, pointing to the camera, throwing things, everything else you can think of and yet Josh and I are just smiling at the camera! :) You guys are such a cute family.
Yes, the last picture is the best. I'm thinking of having her do our pictures, too! We need them done when Zack turns a year. Why don't you come down and visit your sister? We only live like 3 hours away! -joy
5 comments:
Bruin is getting so big! I love that last picture. We just got some family pictures too and the photographer said, "Just keep smiling" So that's what we did. Max was running off, pointing to the camera, throwing things, everything else you can think of and yet Josh and I are just smiling at the camera! :) You guys are such a cute family.
You have a beautiful little family Holly!
what a cute little family!
Yes, the last picture is the best. I'm thinking of having her do our pictures, too! We need them done when Zack turns a year. Why don't you come down and visit your sister? We only live like 3 hours away!
-joy
I love all of your pictures! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment