Brad had to leave Sunday night but Grandma Sanny got to stay until Tuesday playing with Bruin. We had a picnic and did some shopping and mainly stayed entertained by Bruin. He's doing better now that he has antibiotics for his ear and throat infection he had.
Oh! And also, I had my birthday this week! I turned 24 and we celebrated by going with some friends to this Indian restaurant called North Indian Bar and Grill. The food was soo DIFFERENT is the only word I can describe it! Some of it was good but some was just weird. I had to pump and dump the next day, just to make sure all that curry and spices didn't upset Bruin's tummy! hah Our waitress let us have some forehead jewels to make us feel like indian women. We took a pic and when I get it I will post it :)
That night I went and slept at my parent's house so that I could sleep in that morning with no sounds of Bruin all night or morning :) It was fabulous! Although I still woke up at 6am automatically I still enjoyed laying in bed until 8 and then taking a nice peaceful, interrupted bubble bath in my mom's big jet tub. After that Phil came over with donuts from my favorite donut shop and we enjoyed conference and Big Hat Days and good food. Yay for birthdays!
Here are some pics of the weekend!
Picnic at the park
I like to suck on chicken bones
Love my bath!
Grandma's glasses make me look so smart
2 comments:
Bruin is growing up so fast! I've been SO busy finishing school that I've not seen anyone's blogs for 4 months. So much changes in that much time.
Happy Birthday last week!
Happy birthday!! I miss you sooo much! I wish we could have gone to that Indian place with you...although I'm not one for new food.
Post a Comment