6.24.2008

Too Big to Paint


Phil was thrilled to paint my toenails for me, as you can tell...

8 comments:

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Did mom or dad know you were painting on their leather couches?!

Shaylen said...

that is too cute!! What a nice guy!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Oh Phil and your short-hair phobia.:) You look like your possessed in that picture...which does match the "scream" ultrasound...

Aria said...

Haha great face Phillip!

The Boyter's said...

Hey Holly, this is Nichole (Heeren)Boyter I just found your blog and its way cute. I remember having Jared paint my toes when I was about that pregnant too, it was so funny. I think I only asked him once. :)

Christensen Family said...

Oh every girl who's had a baby can relate to this!!! Bryan had to buckle my strap on some heels once.

*~McGarys~* said...

HAHAHA lol ! Thats so cute! Nothing like having things done for you:) I think that we will be seeing you guys tonight?. FUN FUN!

The Price Family said...

Tell me the secret. I don't think I could get derek to paint mine! Tell Phil I'm impressed!