10.05.2011

Me and My Library

I decided to revamp my book blog that I hadn't posted on in about a year, and made it into a book suggestions blog. I love, love, love reading and while Phil was gone traveling for work the past 3 years, I did A LOT of it. I seriously cannot even remember all the books I have read and it will take some serious brain work to recall them.
However, I am dedicated to giving my fellow readers some book suggestions once a week on my blog. I loathe taking a shot in the dark trying to find a good book without anyone's suggestions in hand. Therefore, I will only be posting the ones I really liked! I have read many mediocre books and a few terrible books I just couldn't get myself to actually finish.. (ok maybe I would skip to the end just to see how the terrible plot worked out) and I will give you none of those.
Except perhaps a warning here or there on a hyped up book that ended up being awfully boring or offensive (such as Cutting for Stone).
I hope this can be a resource for you in your book search! Tell your friends and fellows and come on over to ME AND MY LIBRARY

No comments: