When we were done and we lit it that night, Phil and I were pretending that the jack-o-lantern was biting our hand and he got so scared of it. This is funny because Bruin isn't scared of ANYTHING. Lately though if we pretend something is scary he catches on and gets really concerned. Anyways, now everytime we pass by our jack-o-lantern outside our door he points at it and stomps his feet with a concerned look on his face. But hey, Halloween is for being scared right?

2 comments:
So cute! We still need to carve a pumpkin, I'm just not looking forward to the mess. That really is funny about him being scared, though. One time Todd came over and sat on me and I screamed and Zack started crying. They just are protective of their mommies!
That sweater was only 2 dollars! I got it at a used clothing store (the Salvation Army...) hehe. I just wash it before he wears it and it's like new. Really, if I bought it from Old Navy it would have been like $15 instead. It's a steal even if it's from a ghetto place.
Post a Comment