3.26.2009

The Week

I am so mad... my Redbox doesn't have Twilight in it! grrr. I made a special trip out there with my free Monday rental code and NOTHIN!

Besides that....
Bruin's first tooth broke through yesterday and the other one is coming! He is drooling like crazy! He is also sick with his first cold so he's got a lot going on with him right now. Poor little guy!

Phil is still pluggin away at his calling with the Cub Scouts. Tuesday he taught them a lesson about Folk Tales and we went and checked out a bunch of books at the library for it. Phil was in his dirty construction clothes and Bruin made a stinky in his diaper so I was pretty embarrassed walking around in there! I also felt a little lame checking out the 4th book in this series I've been reading that's for kids. The first one is called Gregor the Overlander and the series is written by Suzanne Collins (Hunger Games). Let me just say its about a kid who falls down his laundry shoot to a world of gigantic cockroaches, rats, spiders, and the likes. But I love them and I don't care! :)
Which reminds me, I am in the process of making a blog for book lovers who are willing to share about the books they like and dislike so we all can discover new books to read. Let me know if you want to be invited to it.

That's it for now! Sorry for not having any new pictures to post. Most of our pictures are of Bruin and I post those on his site! I'll try to take some of something interesting soon :)

6 comments:

Andersen said...

That's funny about the outting. I miss seeing pictures of your little guy. I hope he is feeling better and those dang teeth stop poking him.

US... said...

I just recorded Twilight from satalite so if you want to borrow it you can. Bruin is so cute. the best man for maycee haha.

Justin and Michelle Klingler said...

Hey Caspers! I randomly happened upon your blog, hope you don't mind. I couldn't find Twilight at the Redbox either if that makes you feel any better :) Your little man is so cute!! You guys look great! Take care.

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

I broke down and bought Twilight, so if you come over you can watch it.=) The book blog is a GREAT idea! We can even read books together and discuss them. It will be like we all still live next door.

The Price Family said...

We would like to be able to see bruins blog.
Thanks

Ashley said...

Girl! Did you know you can check online to see what your redbox has and reserve it so you dont have to drive over there if its not there!! Try it!!
xoxo