2.23.2009

P H I L

Phil has spent the last few Saturdays working on a project for the church, building a pavilion behind our stake center. I had to swing by and get something from him while he was working and I was able to snap some pics of him working on the roofing. I admire him so much for giving up his Saturdays and volunteering to do this!



Phil also got me some pretty roses on his way home from the bay area last week and I have been protecting them from Bruin's attacks every day since. I finally gave in and handed him one last night while I was trying to make cookies in the kitchen and he tore that thing apart, loving every minute!

2 comments:

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

What a GOOD man you have Holly! The flowers are beautiful! I bet they tasted good too Bruin :) It's about time the built something in that area behind the church... it only took them like 20 years to get around to it :)

Andersen said...

Oh Phil you are such a nice guy. Geez volunteer work, flowers for your wife.... what else can you ask for. What a guy. that's all I have to say about that. Holly I think your quite the woman too!